Friday, June 3, 2011

~~NO MORE HOPE~~


Crushed, broken, led down,
tired, exhausted, left out,
pain, betrayl, hatred, lies,
unspoken truth, unheard cries,
i welcome you to my life,
where the sun sets before sunrise...


my life just gets worse,
don't know which destination time's leading me to,
the more i resist,
the harder it gets to get through...


will i be able to survive this phase,
i question myself everyday,
coz i simply see more loses,
than triumph in my way...


i've no more energy left at all,
sorry, can't stand back when i fall,
i've no more resistence,
to carry on with persistence,
with sufferings i've been tainted,
the will to survive is almost fainted...


coz everytime i tried to get up,
i fell back on my knees,
seems like everyone is hearing,
but no one's answering my pleas...


i run towards the candle of ecstacy(happiness),
the moment i see it lit,
but from nowhere a wind emerges and blows it off,
as i get near it...


i run away from the door of pain,
but somehow i don't know,
how does that door opens in front of me,
everytime;everywhere i go...


no pages of happiness present,
no chapters of joy were ever laid,
maybe the god himself cried,
when the the book of my lifestory was made...


see there's no escaping it,
my life's been hell since my birth,
i feel i've been cursed,
since the day i stepped on earth...


maybe i've to survive it throught,
whole of my life i've to cry,
till the day the angels take me away,
the day... i give out my last sigh..

2 comments:

  1. This is intense. This is DEEP. This is Amazing. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is intense. This is DEEP. This is Amazing. ❤

    ReplyDelete